And who says losing weight was easy? Gone are the days when I felt horrible looking at myself in the mirror. I felt heavy and overweight. I wasn’t very happy with the reflection I gazed at. I knew I had to shed some of the weight off. The question was how? As with most people I…Read On →

Have you ever wondered how most people gain weight other than consuming too much calories. There are some medical reasons or conditions that make people gain weight…Read On →

Losing weight is quite an interesting and sometimes arduous task. Not to worry, these 5 fat burning foods would help you achieve your goal. We have all heard the experts and what they think should be done to lose weight. Yeah we know of the proverbial calories vs exercises and how to take a low carbs cum rich fiber and protein meals...Read On →

If you start experiencing rapid or irregular heartbeat, reduced ability to exercise, persistent cough or wheezing with white or pink blood-tinged phlegm, swelling (aka edema) in your legs, ankles and feet, increased need to urinate at night, fainting or severe weakness, fatigue and weakness, shortness of breath (aka dyspnea) when you exert yourself or when you lie down.. Read On →

There are many ways to lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. However, most of them require you to be hungry and unsatisfied. If you don’t have iron willpower, then hunger will cause you to give up on these plans quickly. Read On →

Losing weight is quite an interesting task. We have all heard the experts and what they think should be done to lose weight. Yeah we know of the proverbial calories vrs exercises and how to take a low carbs cum rich fiber and protein meals... Read On →

Women naturally carry less muscle. Solution: Add strength training to your exercise routine. Muscle burns more calories than body fat does. Remember to challenge yourself. Two-pound weights are not going to cut it. Lifting heavy will not make you bulky. Read On →

What are you doing on the couch and not working out? The comfort of leaving your bed and couch can be a very difficult thing to do. But the onus lies on you the individual to stay fit and healthy. Here are a couple of tips for you....Read On →

People tend to think and look too hard for effective ways to stay in shape, look and feel great about themselves. Truth is, there are a few simple over looked yet great exercises available at no cost for you to reach that goal.…Read On →

The body is like “mother earth”, it can’t function without energy. Energy is what makes the world go round and without it we will naturally become extinct. As the sun is to earth, so are calories to our bodies. We need energy to survive and we acquire this through food in the form of calories...Read On →

Since weight gain and loss have been long term issues this 21st century, women have become increasingly concerned with their looks in terms of weight. Daily calorie intake is one of the largest predictors of overweight and obesity. What is important to know in terms of health is that the amount of calories women require each day varies mainly based on their age and ..Read On →

If you’re overweight or obese, you should bring your blood Leptin levels back to normal by losing weight. You may be surprised that hormones are responsible for about 5% of your health. When that 5% gets out of balance, the other 95% don’t work. Read On →

If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise  more. For instance, if you take in 1,050 to 1,200 calories a day, and exercise for one hour per day, you could lose 3-5 pounds in the first week, or more if you weigh more than 250 pounds. Read On →

“Eat like a man,” may sound like patronizing advice for women, implying we should copy men’s eating habits to sort out ours. Men and women are built differently, so following a man’s eating regime won’t necessarily yield the same results. Read On →

Phen375
Evolution Slimming Ltd
PhenQ
Advanced Health LTD
Advanced Health LTD